> Mission of Instructional Technology Department: To support adminstrators, teachers, and staff in their quest to seamlessly integrate technology into the curriculum and educational experiences of HISD students, PreK-12.
> GOALS of Instructional Technology Department:
1. To provide trainings, programs, equipment, and services to teachers, staff, and students; .....
2. To promote career and college readiness standards for all students attending HISD;
3. To assist with the acquisition of hardware and software for all students attending HISD;
4. To facilitate the use of Best Practices by all administrators and teachers; and
5. To serve as the liaison between the curriculum and technology departments.
Report suspicious activities or behaviors that may indicate criminal activity.
All reports are confidential.
Download mobile app or
If this is an emergency, call 911.
HISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or disability.
#1 Collaboration is King…. Google Drive, OneDrive, etc.
#2 Learning is Hands…. on- CTE classes, coding, problem solving, etc.
#3 Classrooms Look Different ... flexible furniture
#4 Coding Takes Off… expecially at elementary & middle school
#5 Students take Charge… devices are in hands of students, blended learning