> Mission of Instructional Technology Department: To support adminstrators, teachers, and staff in their quest to seamlessly integrate technology into the curriculum and educational experiences of HISD students, PreK-12.
> GOALS of Instructional Technology Department:
1. To provide trainings, programs, equipment, and services to teachers, staff, and students; .....
2. To promote career and college readiness standards for all students attending HISD;
3. To assist with the acquisition of hardware and software for all students attending HISD;
4. To facilitate the use of Best Practices by all administrators and teachers; and
5. To serve as the liaison between the curriculum and technology departments.
Report suspicious activities or behaviors that may indicate criminal activity.
All reports are confidential.
Download mobile app or
If this is an emergency, call 911.
Hudson ISD does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected status in its progrms, services or activities as required by Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended.
Hyperlinks to other websites: Hudson ISD is not responsible for content on external sites or servers.