Please read the Conditions for Transfer. Tuition for the 2020-2021 school year is $1,000 per family and must be paid at the time of approval.
- New District Transfer Students:
- Current Transfer Students:
- All transfer students must reapply each year. However, these students do not have to be placed on the Transfer Waiting List.
What to expect after submitting your application
- Once a completed Transfer Student Application including all requested documentation is received, it will be submitted to the Principal of the appropriate campus for approval or declination.
- Transfer students are approved for one school year only and must reapply annually.
- If the application is approved, in order to secure the student spot, the tuition payment must be made. (ONLY PAY IF APPLICATION APPROVAL HAS BEEN CONFIRMED). Balance must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the first day of school, no exceptions.
- Once transfer student has been approved and the required tuition has been paid. Please click one of the following links to complete online registration for EACH student.
click here NEW STUDENT click here RETURNING STUDENT
. Portals Opened July 29, 2021 .
The student and parent or guardian acknowledge that eligibility of transfer students for participation in any UIL activity or other activities governed by UIL rules and regulations will be determined in accordance with UIL rules and regulations and HISD. Students may not transfer solely for athletic purposes and those who participate in UIL athletics must verify eligibility through the District Athletic Director.
Email or call tuition clerk for questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org 936-875-9203